How can I change my name on my account?
If you need to change your name, first thing you need to do is make sure you update your driver licence and/or passport with your new name.
Then simply send us a secure message via Internet or Mobile Banking letting us know the following details so that we can verify you electronically:
For driver licences, we will need:
- Full name as it is shown on your licence
- Driver licence number
- Issuing state e.g. NSW, QLD, VIC
- Licence card number
- Address (only if it has changed)
For passports, we will need:
- Full name as it is shown on your passport including any other given names
- Passport number
- Issue and expiry dates
- Issuing country e.g. Australia
By sending us your new details, you'll be confirming that:
- You are authorised to provide those personal details; and
- You consent to your personal information being checked with the document issuer or official record holder via third party systems and services for the purposes of confirming your identity.
We'll then electronically verify your new details and update your account if it's successfully verified.
We'll also organise a new card for you with your new name on it. You can keep using your existing card until your new one arrives.
Alternatively, you can send us the completed Name Change Request form along with certified copies of your identification in your new name, to [email protected] or PO Box 7501, Silverwater NSW 2128.