With the catastrophic bushfires impacting large areas of the entire country, our thoughts are with the people and communities who have suffered devastating loss, and are displaced from their homes.
As a mutual bank we are passionate about supporting our members, especially in times of crisis. We are offering a range of relief measures to assist you if you have been directly impacted, including:
- Suspending home and personal loan payments for a negotiated period
- Refunding fees incurred due to impossibility of complying with account requirements as infrastructure or services are not available
- Waiving term deposit early withdrawal interest reductions
- Waiving any card replacement fees for cards lost due to bushfires
- Negotiating repayment relief for credit cards
We urge any of our members who have suffered losses in the bushfires to contact us on 1800 472 265 and we will provide you with assistance for your circumstances.
We extend our enormous appreciation to all volunteer firefighters and emergency service workers who are working tirelessly to battle the bushfires, and to help their communities.
To support relief efforts, the Bank has donated to the NSW Rural Fire Service, the Salvation Army’s bushfire disaster fund, The Red Cross relief fund and to the families of the fallen RFS volunteers.
Those directly affected by the bushfires may be able to claim disaster assistance from the government. Visit the Department of Human Services for more information.